Terms and Conditions
- 1 entry = 1 run, not 1 dog, e.g. a dog entering 4 classes = 4 entries
- Charges are based on all runs entered, not on actual runs that may take place on the day
- There is no additional charge for processing camping information, helping information or designing the show entry form providing other services are booked
- Entries charged at a reduced rate or free entries, e.g. members'/judges' entries, will be charged at the same rate as other runs processed
- All Postage & Packaging to the Show Organiser will be charged at cost
- All telephone and postage expenses incurred by Longhedge Processing Services will be passed on to the Show Organiser
- Show Organisers must add postage of £1 for returning ring cards to competitors or offer competitors the opportunity to download their ring cards from this website
Your Responsibilities to Longhedge Show Processing
As Show Organiser you will be required to provide Longhedge Show Processing with all the information required to enable us to complete all of the above. This includes the following:
- Names of judges and which classes they are judging (when known)
- Order of classes in each ring (when known)
- Number of rosettes to be awarded in each grade in each class (when known)
- Pass on any information regarding Grade changes that competitors contact you about
- Allocation of camping pitches based on information supplied by Longhedge Show Processing
- Allocation of Helpers duties based on information supplied by Longhedge Show Processing
This depends on the package chosen, but in general terms you will need to supply the following:
- Show Schedule
- Show Entry Form (unless designed by LHSP)
- Specify whether or not you want Graded classes to run concurrently or sequentially
- List of Judges and the classes they are judging (when known)
- Order of classes in each ring (when known)
- Number of rosettes to be awarded in each class (when known)
- Camping Pitch number (if applicable, when known)
- Allocation of Helpers duties to be sent out with ring cards (all packages except the basic Bronze package)
- Show Information (all packages except the basic Bronze package)
In addition you also need to advise us of any Grade changes you are made aware of up to 14 days prior to the start of the show. There are also additional requirements if the Gold Package is booked.
Payments for services
Cleared payment for all services must be received within 10 working days after the start date of the show. Failure to comply will invoke an administration charge of 5% of the fee due, subject to a minimum charge of £50.
Show Cancellation Policy
In the event that a show is cancelled for any reason, full payment is required for all services provided by the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Packages as selected by the Show Organisers. Where the Diamond Package or any package that includes any at-show processing, has been selected, 25% of the additional cost for the at-show component will be required, unless the decision to cancell is made more than 14 days before the show in which case it will be waived.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Longhedge Show Processing's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on First Place Processing's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Longhedge Show Processing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Longhedge Show Processing's web site are provided "as is". Longhedge Show Processing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Longhedge Show Processing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Longhedge Show Processing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Longhedge Show Processing's Internet site, even if First Place Processing or a Longhedge Show Processing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Longhedge Show Processing's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Longhedge Show Processing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Longhedge Show Processing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Longhedge Show Processing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Longhedge Show Processing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Longhedge Show Processing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Longhedge Show Processing's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.