Our Gold Package is by far our most popular package and is our starting level for accepting online entries. It allows the Show Organisers to get on with other aspects of show organisation leaving all the processing to Longhedge Show Processing. We will deal with all the entries, check payments, chase up any outstanding payments and deal with all entry enquiries for you. We will provide regular updates and advice on request.
The Gold Package also includes the facility for competitors to enter online via First Place Processing at no additional cost making it easier for competitors to manage and pay for their entries. We now offer the facility to look after banking of cheques and regularly transferring online payments directly to your show accounts, which,coupled with our comprehensive reports, greatly reduces the workload for show secretaries and treasurers.
Let us take the strain and choose our Gold Package.
- Online entry included!
- Paper entries sent direct to LHSP
- All queries dealt with by LHSP
- Competitor paperwork sent out by LHSP
- Let LHSP do all the processing for you!
Online Entry Features
- Competitors can enter and amend their entries with ease right up to the closing date
- Camping spaces only allocated to competitors once they have paid for their space (no reserving)
- Payment can be made securely online via credit/debit card
- BACS payment option
- Entry fees transferred directly to your show's account via BACS
- Fewer cheques for you to handle
- Ring plans and ring cards combined into our competitor-friendly Running Plans
What does it cost?
At Longhedge Show Processing, we like to keep our prices simple and easy to understand. That is why we base everything on the number of runs we process. There are:
- No additional costs for processing camping
- No additional costs for processing helping
- No additional costs for processing pairs/teams
If you wish to take advantage of our Gold Package, the price will be just 32p per run. So if you are expecting 2000 runs at your show, the cost will be just £640.
Want to find out more?
If you would like us to quote for using the Gold Package to process your show, please complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Handling of Entries|
|Online Entries accepted via First Place Processing|
|Entries sent to LHSP|
|Queries dealt with by LHSP
|Ring cards, etc. sent out by LHSP|
|Payments checked by LHSP
|Design of Entry Forms|
|Publication of Show Schedule and Entry Form|
|Longhedge Show Processing website|
|First Place Processing website*|
|Agility Net (submitted)|
|Facebook Show Schedules Page|
|For the Competitors|
|Email confirmation, reminders and notifications sent|
|Ring Cards, including Camping & Helping Info|
|For each Class|
|Random Running Orders
|Final Results Sheets
|For the Show Organiser|
|Breakdown of Payments
|Breakdown of Online Payments*
|Regular transfer of online payments via BACS*
|Refunds of online payments where needed*
|Banking of cheques (see note 2)|
|Direct handling of Grade Changes
|Master list of entrants
|List of Campers
|List of Helpers
|Summary of Class Sizes
|Automatic Calculation of Rosettes/Trophies if required
Not included in the Gold Package
At-show processing includes direct entry of results into a database at your show, with printouts of all results available at the show, plus on-screen display of results of classes in progress. For this comprehensive at-show service, you will need to book the Diamond Package
Not included in the Gold Package
If you want to take advantage of our post-show processing service that allows the results from your show to be published online, please book the Platinum Package
* Only available if Online Entries option used
See our FAQs section to find out what the difference is between a running plan and ring cards/ring plan
- All entry cheques should be payable directly to the Club organising the Show or their nominated appointee
- Cheques will be banked when a reasonable number have been accumulated. If it is not possible for us to bank cheques directly, they will be handed over as often as possible
- All responsibility for non-online refunds rests with the Show Organising Club
- Cost of postage and packing of show paperwork will be met by the Show Organiser