For a fully comprehensive show processing service that includes processing results at the show, choose the Longhedge Show Processing Diamond Package. The service includes acceptance of online entries via First Place Processing.
The Diamond Package includes processing of show results during classes as standard!
Please contact us before booking this package to fully discuss your needs.
- Online entries included
- Fully comprehensive at-show processing service
- All results published at the show
- Printouts of all rosette winners
- No handwritten results!
Online Entry Features
- Competitors can enter and amend their entries with ease right up to the closing date
- Camping spaces only allocated to competitors once they have paid for their space (no reserving)
- Payment can be made securely online via credit/debit card
- BACS payment option
- Entry fees transferred directly to your show's account via BACS
- Fewer cheques for you to handle
- Ring plans and ring cards combined into our competitor-friendly Running Plans
What does it cost?
At Longhedge Show Processing, we like to keep our prices simple and easy to understand. That is why we base everything on the number of runs we process. There are:
- No additional costs for processing camping
- No additional costs for processing helping
- No additional costs for processing pairs/teams
If you wish to take advantage of our Diamond Package, the price will be 45p per run. So if you are expecting 2000 runs at your show, the cost will be just £900.
Want to find out more?
If you would like us to quote for using the Diamond Package to process your show, please complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are also able to offer Real-Time Display of results for all dogs in specific classes. To find out more, please contact us.
Diamond Package Requirements
Please note that the Diamond Package is only available if you are able to provide everything outlined on the Diamond Package Requirements page
|Handling of Entries|
|Online Entries accepted via First Place Processing|
|Entries sent to LHSP|
|Queries dealt with by LHSP
|Ring cards, etc. sent out by LHSP|
|Payments checked by LHSP
|Design of Entry Forms|
|Publication of Show Schedule and Entry Form|
|Longhedge Show Processing website|
|First Place Processing website*|
|Agility Net (submitted)|
|Facebook Show Schedules Page|
|For the Competitors|
|Email confirmation, reminders and notifications sent|
|Ring Cards, including Camping & Helping Info|
|For each Class|
|Random Running Orders
|Final Results Sheets
|For the Show Organiser|
|Breakdown of Payments
|Breakdown of Online Payments*
|Regular transfer of online payments via BACS*
|Refunds of online payments where needed*
|Banking of cheques (see note 2)|
|Direct handling of Grade Changes
|Master list of entrants
|List of Campers
|List of Helpers
|Summary of Class Sizes
|Automatic Calculation of Rosettes/Trophies if required
|Results entered Ringside or centrally
A user friendly interface allows any helper at the show to enter results into a laptop immediately after each dog has run! Includes built in security to ensure that results can only be entered for dogs taking part in the current class.
|Printout of final results for all dogs in each class.
Within a couple of minutes of a class closing, the final results can be printed that allows competitors to see how their performance compares with everyone else in the class.
|Printout of rosette and trophy winners for each class.
Within a couple of minutes of a class closing, a list of all the rosette and trophy winners can be printed in readiness for presentations. This means that there is no need for the scorers to write up any results.
|All types of classes catered for.
Whether the class is a straightforward Combined 1-3 course, a Graded class, a Time, Fault & Out class, a Pairs event or a Team event, the system can handle them all.
|Instant calculation of Championship Final Qualifiers and Running Orders.
As soon as the second part of the Championship class is complete, the system can generate a list of the Qualifiers for the Final and generate the order in which the qualifiers should run in the Final. All paperwork for the Final can then be printed out.
|Complete paper backup.
The system does rely on people entering information from scribe sheets accurately into the laptops at the ringside. Occasionally human input errors will occur, but by sorting the scribe sheets into result order at the rings, a quick check against the computerised results at the end of the class will identify any errors and they can be changed. The check would be carried out remotely from the ring leaving the ring party free to carry on with other duties.
|Real-time display of results for all dogs in specific classes (additional charges apply).
As the results are input into the laptops, the current results (in result order) are displayed on remote monitors. Competitors can easily see how they are doing in any of the current classes without having to hassle anyone inputting the results at the ring.
|All results published online
|Placed results sent to different bodies as required (details to be provided by show)
See our FAQs section to find out what the difference is between a running plan and ring cards/ring plan
- All entry cheques should be payable directly to the Club organising the Show or their nominated appointee
- Cheques will be banked when a reasonable number have been accumulated. If it is not possible for us to bank cheques directly, they will be handed over as often as possible
- All responsibility for non-online refunds rests with the Show Organising Club
- Cost of postage and packing of show paperwork will be met by the Show Organiser
- Conditions laid out in the Diamond Package Requirements must be met